Business Developer @Chilli
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
SMBs are falling behind.
And we want to help them: We're assembling an A-team of coach digital and engineers to bring SMBs on the right side of the digital divide.
We want to help traditional businesses plan and execute their cloud transition to survive in a market increasingly crowded with large, better-equipped corporations and new, digital-first incumbents.
Chilli is a new platform to help SMBs in their cloud transition.
We're part of the eFounders family. By joining our team, you'll become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next big thing. This is your chance to join us and shape the company in the early stages of its creation:
About the role
Digitalizing the French SMBs is a challenging mission, many have tried and failed before us. At Chilli we aim to sell modern cloud software to old school traditional SMBs, it will be difficult, but we have an edge: we can afford a pricey acquisition cost because we are mutualizing the sales cost of several software companies. The sales team will play a crucial role in Chilli’s futur.
Being among the first team members on the business side at Chilli you'll work with Samy (Sales & Marketing manager) and Julien (CEO), and do pretty much anything that is required to achieve Chilli's new business sales target and get new successful clients:
- Identify and research relevant sales target
- Make outbound & inbound prospecting campaigns to generate leads (Ads, social media, emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events)
- Handle qualifying calls, demos and closing from inbound and outbound leads
- Understand what works to acquire successful customers and what doesn't so as to continuously improve the sales machine
- Wrap-up feedbacks from prospects to feed the product decisions
You'll start as a 100% direct contributor, but we'll expect you to grow as the company grows and you'll have the opportunity to take as much responsibilities as you can bear
We're looking for highly-motivated individuals with natural sales instincts, someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously.
- Go-getter person who believes better software can help SMEs thrive
- 2+years’ experience in a Sales or/and Growth Hacker role, ideally in a B2B startup
- Great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - hard working, self-motivated, ambitious and team-player at heart
- Organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in French and English
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro BonneNouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodCheri.