eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
Corporations will drive the next wave of financial services.
Their customers, employees, and partners expect a seamless experience.
Their leadership envision ever-more integrated journeys.
But strict regulation, technical difficulty, and liability risks stand in the way.
We believe any company can act as a fintech.
Our mission: empower corporations to offer a new class of payment services.
- We’re building a highly resilient, fast and strongly secured banking platform
- The project started a few weeks ago. You will be one of the first members of a close knit team taking on a massive product and engineering challenge. We will grow in the next 12 months to reach 10 people.
- We think big - Day 1 we will serve all the Europe, next to the infinity and beyond.
- We're the new startup out of eFounders. Collectively, eFounders' startups raised over $120M in 2018.
- Actual infrastructure : AWS, Docker, ELB, Gateway, RDS, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, Gateway
- Targeted infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy, Docker, (Minikube in local), Prometheus, Cassandra, Postgres, Kafka, MongoDB, Gateway
- CI/CD: Gitlab
- And many many more ... but that it's just for your first mission
What you will do
- Carry dev team from managed cloud services to the best state of art devops infrastructure.
- Build a banking level protected infrastructure. Security is not a trade off!
- Ship features and measure impact on usage every week.
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems…
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- You have 2+ years experience working on DevOps processes with a cloud provider.
- You’re knowledgeable about CI/CD, docker orchestration, message broker setup, systems security best practices.
- Bonus: You already deployed a Zero trust networks infrastructure over a cloud provider.
- A challenging work experience building a product and a team from scratch with the ambition to become the worldwide leader.
- Strong technical culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Latest Macbook pro.
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor.
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work.