Fullstack Engineer - ClojureScript @Multis
Multis is the Cryptobank for companies. We're building a neobank-like interface to enable companies to access, manage and use crypto. We're a small team of happy and passionate crypto enthusiasts:
We've been live since April.
We're eFounders' moonshot.
We're doing YC.
We want to be the companies' gateway to the crypto-economy by:
- removing unnecessary intermediaries in legacy corporate financial services
- providing access to new, unimagined, decentralized financial services
We know it's still early days for crypto, but when the world is ready for it, we will be too. 💃
Engineering at Multis
Most people would call Multis "just an interface" but you'd probably call it a server-less, backend-less, password-less, real-time fullstack ClojureScript static decentralized web application. It's not about ticking boxes though — we chose these technologies and architecture to cater for our very specific domain: the blockchain. As for our engineering principles, we only have one: simplicity.
How does it sound to you? 😏
- You'll understand the problem by working and talking with the product team
- You'll devise a plan by thinking at a design/architecture level and laying out the different engineering steps required
- You'll carry out the plan to solve the problem by writing (or removing) simple ClojureScript code
- You'll look back at your solution while submitting a detailed pull request and iterating on it with the assigned reviewer
- You'll recognize Polya's How To Solve It in the previous points
- You'll contribute to our engineering blog
- You'll learn and have fun 🙂
- Have 3+ years of experience as a fullstack engineer
- Take ownership of projects
- Are acquainted with ClojureScript (or have a strong willingness to learn it)
- Are at ease in this ever-changing crypto/blockchain environment
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming
- Have a passion for simplicity
- Know how to relax 🌴
Why should you apply?
- You'll be living on the edge with us — we're actually the only french startup hiring for a ClojureScript fullstack position in the blockchain arena.
- You'll be playing a key role in an early-stage startup.
- You'll inevitably learn and grow fast.
- You'll have a positive impact enabling companies to access financial services.
- You'll be able to work remotely most of the time.
- You'll have the possibility to get paid in crypto.