Account Executive @Bonjour
You love sales reps and you love selling? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? Join us: Bonjour.io is the new company launched by eFounders and we're building the video-call SaaS that remote sales team will love!
What we expect from you
Being among the first team members on the business side at Bonjour, you'll work with Etienne, the CEO, and do pretty much anything that is required to achieve Bonjour's new business sales target and get new successful clients:
- Identify and research relevant sales target
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns to generate leads (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events)
- Handle qualifying calls, demos and closing from inbound and outbound leads
- Understand what works to acquire successful customers and what doesn't so as to continuously improve the sales machine
- Wrap-up feedbacks from prospects to feed the product decisions
You'll start as a 100% direct contributor but we'll expect you to grow as the company grows and you'll have the opportunity to take as much responsibilities as you can bear!
The professional world is becoming more remote and more video-based and that's especially true for the sales teams: the growth of remote sales teams outpaces significantly the traditional field sales.
Bonjour's mission is to make the life of remote sales teams simpler and more efficient by providing them a fully-fledged Sales Engagement Platform centered on video-calling that will help them build trustful relationships with their prospects.
- The project just started and there's currently just the 2 founders on the team: Jonathan (CTO) and Etienne (CEO). We both have a solid experience in the B2B SaaS space and we have high ambition for Bonjour.io: to become a global leader in the Sales Software industry.
- We're building the core team now: we'll hire 10 people in the next 12 months. We expect each of those to have an important impact both on work delivered and on shaping the culture of the company.
- Bonjour.io is accelerated in the very stimulating environment of eFounders and benefits from its methodology, its core team, and the proximity with the people of the other eF alumnus.
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We're looking for highly-motivated individuals with natural sales instincts, someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously.
- Go-getter person who believes better tools can be built to improve the way Remote Sales work
- 2+ years experience in a Sales role, ideally in a startup
- Great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - hard working, self-motivated, ambitious and team-player at heart
- Organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in French and English
- A challenging work experience building a product and a team from scratch with the ambition to become the worldwide leader.
- Strong business culture and networks.
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Latest MacBook.
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodCheri.