Full stack developer @Chilli
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
SMBs are falling behind.
And we want to help them: We're assembling an A-team of consultants and engineers to bring SMBs on the right side of the digital divide.
We want to help traditional businesses plan and execute their cloud transition to survive in a market increasingly crowded with large, better-equipped corporations and new, digital-first incumbents.
Chilli is a new platform to help SMBs in their cloud transition.
We're part of the eFounders family. By joining our team, you'll become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next big thing. This is your chance to join us and shape the company in the early stages of its creation:
Things to know about us
- The project has started very recently and we are assembling the core team. We are 5 people so far.
- The CEO has a rock solid experience in consulting and management; the CTO 10 years' experience at startups.
- We benefit greatly from being accelerated by eFounders. We work out of their offices, leverage their resources, and share a lot with the other companies there.
Our current stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, Angular, Clarity
- Backend: Python 3, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- System: AWS, PostgreSQL (RDS)
What you will do
- Develop whole sections of the product from concept to completion, then be responsible for their evolution over time.
- Take an active part in the definition of new features based on user feedback and data.
- Contribute to the definition of our engineering team's culture, tools and processes.
- Help hire and onboard your future colleagues.
What we expect from you
- You have between 0 and 5 years of professional experience. If you are straight out of school, side projects or open source code would be a plus.
- Ideally, you already know both Python and Angular, but it's fine if your experience is with other technologies instead (e.g. Ruby, React...) as long as you can learn fast.
- You have a strong sense of ownership. You take pride in what you build. You react well to feedback, and you express your opinion honestly.
- You are curious about all the other (non-technical) aspects of the business.
- You are fluent in french.
- Great offices located at the heart of the Paris startup ecosystem.
- Your pick of hardware and operating system.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor.