SaaS Partnership Manager @Chilli
SMBs are falling behind.
And we want to help them: We're assembling an A-team of consultants and engineers to bring SMBs on the right side of the digital divide.
We want to help traditional businesses plan and execute their cloud transition to survive in a market increasingly crowded with large, better-equipped corporations and new, digital-first incumbents.
Chilli is a new platform to help SMBs in their cloud transition.
We're part of the eFounders family. By joining our team, you'll become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next big thing. This is your chance to join us and shape the company in the early stages of its creation:
ABOUT THE ROLE
As SaaS Partnership Manager, you'll be our eyes and ears in the SaaS ecosystem to help us scout, assess and select the best solutions of the market. Our ambition is to onboard and push only the best-in-class SaaS and to be very selective in order to secure the optimal solutions for our clients according to their business stakes and their digital maturity.
The information you'll collect will enable us to build a unique ecosystem and generate very sharp recommendations for our portfolio of companies.
The SaaS Partnership Manager will:
- Run an active scout of the market to continuously enlarge / update our portfolio
- Build a unique understanding on Cloud adoption level in SMBs
- Perform comprehensive audits of the SaaS solutions (product features, technological robustness, support reactivity, client satisfaction ...) to select best candidates
- Support discussions on the business partnerships to be built with Chilli
The ideal candidate is
- a talented professional, ideally 2-3 years of experience, with an entrepreneurial mindset, who wants to dive in the startup world
- with strong academic skills
- focused on getting things done
- able to learn fast and solve problems
You are the right guy/gal if
- You are a SaaS lover and are passionate about new products
- You are curious, eager to investigate new products and test new features
- You like going deep into product assessment (business, functional & technical features), to make sure you have the right answer for our Customers;
- You are structured and rigorous to build a robust SaaS portfolio
- You are self driven and autonomous
- You have good interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with key SaaS stakeholders and support sales in their client meetings when need be.
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor
- A smorgasbord of snacks