Senior Full Stack Developer @Bonjour
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
You love technical challenge? You want to build a high-quality product? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? Join us: Bonjour.io is the new eFounders company building the video-call SaaS that remote sales teams will love!
The professional world is becoming more remote and more video-based and that's especially true for the sales teams: the growth of remote sales teams outpaces significantly the traditional field sales. Bonjour's mission is to make the life of remote sales teams simpler and more efficient by providing them a fully-fledged Sales Engagement Platform centered on video-calling that will help them build trustful relationships with their prospects.
- Co-founded by Etienne (CEO) and Jonathan (CTO). We both have a solid experience in the B2B SaaS space and we have high ambition for Bonjour.io: to become a global leader in the Sales Software industry.
- We're building the core team now: we'll hire 10 people in the next 12 months. We expect each of those to have an important impact both on work delivered and on shaping the culture of the company.
- Bonjour.io is accelerated in the very stimulating environment of eFounders and benefits from its methodology, its core team, and strong network of alumnus.
What we expect from you
- Lead your projects from concept to completion.
- Learn from customers feedbacks and choose which feature to focus on
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems...
- Frontend: Electron, React
- Video: WebRTC
- Backend - Business Logic: Symfony 4 & API Platform
- Backend - Realtime: Go? NodeJS? (To be defined with the team)
- CI/CD: CircleCI, PlatformS
- 5+ years experience working with full-stack web apps (ReactJS and/or Symfony)
- You’re knowledgeable about modern PHP/JS development methodology, process, and tooling.
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- Bonus: 🎤Speaker? </> Open Source contributions or projects?
- A challenging work experience building a product from scratch
- Putting together an A-team with the ambition to become the worldwide leader
- Strong technical culture
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Latest Macbook pro + 28" 4K screen
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri