Solutions Consultant @Leadx
SMBs are falling behind.
And we want to help them:
We're assembling an A-team of consultants and engineers to bring SMBs on the right side of the digital divide.
We want to help traditional businesses plan and execute their cloud transition to survive in a market increasingly crowded with large, better-equipped corporations and new, digital-first incumbents.
LeadX is a new platform to help SMBs in their cloud transition.
We're part of the eFounders family. By joining our team, you'll become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next big thing. This is your chance to join us and shape the company in the early stages of its creation.
About the role
As Solutions Consultant, you'll be our eyes and ears in the field to help us understand key stakeholders' needs and collect insights into their operations.
The data you'll collect will enable us to generate leads for our portfolio of companies.
The Solutions Consultant will meet key decision makers (CEOs, COOs, CFOs, ...) in SMBs across sectors and regions in France and:
- Run comprehensive audits in Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Communication processes, etc. in target companies to assess their level of digitalization.
- Collect & structure all the relevant data in our platform to help perform benchmarks and added-value analysis.
- Advise decision makers on which solutions to implement and how to measure the impact of these solutions on their business.
- Showcase the business value in our portfolio of software solutions and generate leads for our portfolio companies.
- Follow up a portfolio of 10-15 SMBs to support the adoption and identify potential upsell.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform across a wide range of tasks:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders through solid oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating those needs into actionable proposals.
- Drilling down into operational processes to get a sound overview of the current maturity and the optimization potential.
- Stepping back to look at the big picture and build an inspiring vision with key decision makers .
- Willing to travel frequently.
Experience in audit / consultancy and enthusiasm about the potential of software for creating better, faster work flows a plus.
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor
- A smorgasbord of snacks