eFounders is a startup Studio. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
We act as the perfect co-founder to invent, build, and scale strong independent startups.
We already built 9 SaaS companies from the ground up:
Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest
We are currently launching new SaaS companies and we need your help to make them grow faster:
BriqsX • NoteX • ContactX • BrowserX • DemoX 🚀
About the opportunity
We are looking for great talents, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, to start new companies. Being a co-founder is a highly challenging adventure with full responsibilities to manage a team and build a product from the ground up.
As a future CEO, you will be fully responsible for:
- Transforming an idea into a fast-growing company
- Managing every aspect of the business.
- Leading Business development, data analytics, sectors analysis, strategy, etc
- Building and managing a subsidiary/team
- Getting the work done and exceed expectations
We expect you to have the following qualities.
- Entrepreneur & visionary: We are looking for builders who are evangelists and who will transfer and share their vision and enthusiasm to their team members, clients, media partners and any other stakeholders.
- Structured & ambitious: You know that building a startup is not only about crafting a product. It is also about scaling an entire business from the ground up to a unicorn, through a great deal of methodical and data-driven processes.
- Web-lover & open-minded: You are deeply enthusiastic about the web and innovative technologies, and at the same time, you are curious about the world around you, not to mention you've got a great sense of humor.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2-7 years of experience of consulting, investment banking or running a startup
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Interest in SaaS market with a passion for building great software product
- Ability to lead and convince all stakeholders (team, clients, press, investors, etc)
- Always looking to go the extra-mile & highly self-driven as it’s an independent role
- Learn fast, problem solver and strong business sense
Share this job by mail | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter