eFounders is a startup Studio. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station, backed by the most prestigious investors in the world (Sequoia, Balderton, Index, Alven, ...)
Want to become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next unicorn? This is your chance to join them and shape the company you'll be working in.
What is the role of Business Developer?
You want to join a promising startup and help build a great product? Becoming Business Developer at eFounders is a unique opportunity for talented professionals with a true entrepreneurial mindset. More than top education degrees, we are looking for smart enthusiastic people with outstanding motivation.
As business developer you join one of the projects and lead the following missions: sales, marketing, customer success, product management and data. Your role is crucial to support our companies' growth in their pre-funding stage.
You are in charge of building the sales and marketing strategy and its application. You are therefore involved on market analysis, lead generation and new customer acquisition, account management, growth hacking, product management.
Working hand in hand with the CEO and CTO of the project you:
- Get totally immersed in the startup creation process
- Face and solve strategic and practical business challenges
- Get a central role in the exciting early stages of a company
- Work closely with developers, product and marketing teams
Joining a project as Business Developer is a chance to become the first employee of a successful startup in the making 😎
The ideal candidate is:
- a talented professional, ideally 2-3 years of experience, with an entrepreneurial mindset, who wants to dive in the startup world
- with strong academic skills
- focused on getting things done
- able to learn fast and solve problems
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor 🍝
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫