Senior Front-end Engineer @Cycle
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
You love technical challenges? You want to build a high-quality product that you are proud of? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? You want to be part of an ambitious and fast growing startup? Then don't wait and join us: Cycle is the newest eFounders company with the ambition to become the one-stop shop for all product teams.
About Cycle :
We're Cycle, a SaaS product built by product people for product people. We believe that by equipping product teams with the best tools, we can help them build products that matter to people and that positively impact the world.
Join us to build the future of product management and help all software companies build better products.
Cycle was founded in April 2019 by Mehdi (CEO) and Benoit (CTO) together with eFounders. We both have a strong experience building impactful products but even more importantly building great teams. As a team, we’re driven by our strong values. We are a young, diverse, passionate, and fun team (we like to think)! You will learn from ambitious, humble and empathetic founders.
As a core team member, we expect you to have a major impact both on making an awesome product and on shaping the company culture.
- Lead your projects from concept to completion.
- Learn from customer feedback and choose which feature to focus on
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Contribute to building our engineering team: mentoring developers, participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems...
- Frontend : React, Redux, Apollo
- Backend : GraphQL, Typescript / NestJS, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Ops: CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- You have 5+ years experience working with complex web apps (ReactJS, GraphQL, TypeScript)
- You've work with the main front end framework
- You’re knowledgeable about modern frontend JS development methodology, process, and tooling.
- You're a product lover
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- Bonus: 🎤Speaker? </> Open Source contributions or projects?
- A challenging work experience building an ambitious product from scratch
- Putting together an A-team with the ambition to build new reference tools for product management
- Strong culture : both product and technical
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Latest Macbook pro + 28" 4K screen
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri