Senior Frontend Developer @Folk
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
Contacts are the biggest asset for individuals and their company. That's why contact managers are natively integrated in every OS (Windows, IOS, Android, MAcOS) and in every productivity suite (Lotus, Microsoft, Google, Zoho). However they have never been reinvented for the modern age, they are still simple address books.
Our mission : transform the address book into a real productivity tool to manage and activate contacts. How will we achieve this? By making Folk collaborative, actionnable, and smart!
We want to reinvent the address book as Slack/SuperHuman are doing to Email Clients (Outlook, Mail, Gmail) or Slite/Notion are doing to Word Processor (Word, Google Docs).
Be one of the key early members of the project along with Thibaud Elzière the acting CEO and Cyril Hagege the CTO.
What we expect from you
- Lead frontend projects from concept to completion.
- Learn from customer feedback and choose which feature to focus on.
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems...
- Work closely with the design team.
- Frontend: React 16 / GraphQL, Webpack, Redux, React hooks
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript Framework NestJS, PostGres, MongoDB, Redis, AWS
- Testing: Jest, Puppeteer, CucumberJS
- 5+ years experience building web applications.
- ReactJS, SPA, Webpack, Gitlab.
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- Working with GraphQL would be a great bonus.
- A challenging work experience building a product from scratch
- Putting together an A-team with the ambition to become the worldwide leader
- Strong technical culture
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Latest Macbook pro + 28" 4K screen
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri