Salesforce API / Apex Developer @Bonjour
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
You love technical challenge? You want to build a high-quality product? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? Join us: Bonjour.io is the new eFounders company building the video-call SaaS that remote sales teams will love!
The professional world is becoming more remote and more video-based and that's especially true for the sales teams: the growth of remote sales teams outpaces significantly the traditional field sales. Bonjour's mission is to make the life of remote sales teams simpler and more efficient by providing them a fully-fledged Sales Engagement Platform centered on video-calling that will help them build trustful relationships with their prospects.
- Co-founded by Etienne (CEO) and Jonathan (CTO). We both have a solid experience in the B2B SaaS space and we have high ambition for Bonjour.io: to become a global leader in the Sales Software industry.
- We're building the core team now: we'll hire 10 people in the next 12 months. We expect each of those to have an important impact both on work delivered and on shaping the culture of the company.
- Bonjour.io is accelerated in the very stimulating environment of eFounders and benefits from its methodology, its core team, and strong network of alumnus.
The Bonjour app is made of a few major services. One of the key service is the CRM integration and we're looking for the person who will be responsible for integrating Bonjour with the Sales solutions ecosystem, starting with major CRMs.What we expect from you
- Take out advanced technical and business logic advices
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce workflow and API
- Design and develop PHP/JS Salesforce integration
- Frontend: Electron, React
- Video: WebRTC
- Backend - Business Logic: Symfony 4 & API Platform
- Backend - Realtime: Go? NodeJS? (To be defined with the team)
- DevOps: CircleCI, PlatformSH
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience building a Salesforce integration for third party application
- Development experience using the Salesforce API
- Professional experience in a test-driven environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- A challenging work experience building a product from scratch
- Putting together an A-team with the ambition to become the worldwide leader
- Strong technical culture
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial setting and strong team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Latest Macbook pro + 28" 4K screen
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri