Country Developer US @Bonjour
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq
We have new Saas projects in the making : Zenvest • Multis • Chilli • Bonjour • Swan and many more to come 🚀
You love sales reps and want to make their lives better? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? You love and live both the American and the French cultures? Then, join us.
Bonjour.io is the new company launched by eFounders and we're building the video-call SaaS that inside sales team will love and we’re looking for the person that will ignite our presence in the US.
The professional world is becoming more remote and more video-based and that's especially true for the sales teams: the growth of remote sales teams outpaces significantly the traditional field sales. Bonjour's mission is to make the life of remote sales teams simpler and more efficient by providing them a fully-fledged Sales Engagement Platform centered on video-calling that will help them build trustful relationships with their prospects.
- Co-founded by Etienne (CEO) and Jonathan (CTO). We both have a solid experience in the B2B SaaS space and we have high ambition for Bonjour.io: to become a global leader in the Sales Software industry.
- We're building the core team now: we'll hire 10 people in the next 12 months. We expect each of those to have an important impact both on work delivered and on shaping the culture of the company.
- Bonjour.io is accelerated in the very stimulating environment of eFounders and benefits from its methodology, its core team, and strong network of alumnus.
What we expect from you
US is the key market for Bonjour and we want to open it as soon as we have a first proven MVP. Your responsibility will be to launch Bonjour in the US and then to scale and we expect you to do pretty much anything required to achieve that mission and get Bonjour many successful clients in the US:
- Identify and research relevant sales target (core persona is SaaS Companies and Mid-Cap but it’s worth defining a more precise one to start)
- Get the first 50 Beta-Testers/Free Users that will be able to testify the value of the product
- With the help of team, grow Bonjour’s marketing presence: content writing and discussions with KOL for inbound and set prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) for outbound
- Get the first 100 paying customers: handle qualifying calls, demos and closing from inbound and outbound leads
- Understand what works to acquire successful customers and what doesn't so as to continuously improve the sales machine
- Wrap-up feedbacks from prospects to feed the product decisions.
Initially, the job will be based in Paris close to the rest of the team. As business accelerates, we’ll open an office in the US and you will either move or stay in Paris depending on your plans.
We're looking for highly-motivated individuals who want to have impact and be instrumental to a start-up growth.
- Go-getter person who believes better tools can be built to improve the way Sales work
- An entrepreneurial spirit - hard working, self-motivated, ambitious and team-player at heart
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you're a “doer”
- Hunter: prospecting doesn't frighten you, you have an experience of selling
- English-speaking native or at least with a strong experience in a business role in the US
- Good understanding of French
- A challenging work experience building a product and a team from scratch with the ambition to become the worldwide leader.
- Strong business culture and networks.
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Latest MacBook.
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodCheri.