Full Stack Developer
eFounders is a startup Studio. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
Our pride? The 400+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies? Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station, backed by the most prestigious investors in the world (Sequoia, Balderton, Index, Alven, ...)
We have new Saas projects in the making : Briq • Folk • Upflow • eCapitalio • Zenvest 🚀
Want to become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next unicorn? This is your chance to join them and shape the company you'll be working in.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a full-stack developer at eFounders, you'll learn how to build SaaS companies the eFounders way, while benefiting from our product-focused experience, a competitive salary and cool perks. You will bootstrap, prototype and implement features on one of our early-stage startups.
You should include in your application:
- A write up explaining who you are as a programmer with some details on projects you have enjoyed working on, those you didn’t, your favorite framework and why!
- Links to your Github and/or StackOverflow profiles
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web applications under pressure.
- Full-stack development experience (both frontend and backend).
- Familiarity with popular JS frameworks and web technologies overall (NodeJS, React/Redux, GraphQL, etc.)
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices (PostgreSQL).
NICE TO HAVE
- Contribution to open-source software.
- Hard skills in application deployment (AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, etc.) and version control (Git).
- Love to hack on weekend projects.
"Working hand in hand with talented engineers taught me the best way to build an MVP and gave me the opportunity to join Spendesk in the early days of the project."
Guilhem Bellion, Full-Stack Developer & CTO at Spendesk.
"I joined eFounders to roll up my sleeves and help build Aircall, before that, I graduated from Centrale Lyon and then started (and failed!) a business in social hiring."
Pierre-Baptiste Béchu, Backend Engineer & Co-founder at Aircall.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience. 💪🏼
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Perks powered by one of our companies.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor 🍝
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫 while you work.
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle).
You have to be really motivated! 😁
Just send us your resume or LinkedIn profile, and a team member will call you ASAP to discuss all those amazing opportunities!
Share this job by mail | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter