eFounders partners up with entrepreneurs to turn unique ideas into successful companies. Since 2011, we've created a galaxy of software solutions which bring the future of work to life (Mailjet, Textmaster, Mention, Front, Aircall, Hivy, Spendesk, Illustrio, Forest, Slite, Station). Together, our companies have raised over $175M in funding, generate $50M in revenue, and employ 500 people around the world.
About the role
The Solutions Consultant is a key driver for synergies across our companies, his/her objective is to help generate leads for our portfolio of companies. The Solutions Consultant will meet key decision makers (CEOs, COOs, CFOs, ...) in SMBs across sectors and regions in France and:
- Run comprehensive audits in HR, Finance, Internal Communication processes, etc. in target companies to assess their level of digitalization.
- Advise decision makers on which solutions to implement and how to measure the impact of these solutions on their business.
- Showcase the business value in our portfolio of software solutions and generate leads for our portfolio companies.
- Convey the key role of SMBs in digitalization and driving ways of working.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform across a wide range of tasks:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders through solid oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating those needs into actionable proposals.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Experience in consultancy and enthusiasm about the potential of software for creating better, faster work flows a plus.
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor
- A smorgasbord of snacks