Business Developer @ InvoiceX 💳
We're looking for a Business Developer to embark on a exciting journey with a fintech start-up we're currently building at eFounders. Codename: InvoiceX.
What's InvoiceX mission?
Finance teams in European SMEs need better tools, and we're on a mission to help them. More specifically, InvoiceX mission is to simplify the management of invoicing for companies and helping them getting paid faster, hence improving their cashflows, a key concern for most of European small businesses. We will be using a combination of SaaS and innovative banking services to do so.
Long term, we have plenty of ideas to expand our offering for SMEs using our platform, such as democratizing the access to factoring services to any company, and many others... there is so much to do! 💸
Where will I be landing?
InvoiceX is a new startup built within eFounders, the great startup studio building the future of work. InvoiceX lives in the middle of other successful startups, in a thriving environment.
Started mid-2017, InvoiceX is the launchpad, and we aim at having our first pilots in January 2k18. That's when we need you.
Who will I be working with? 🤗
- In daily interactions with Alex, CEO, dealing with all business and ops aspects.
- With Fred, CTO, currently developing the product from scratch.
- In regular interactions with eFounders core team (product, design, marketing, etc.)
What's my mission? 💪 🚀
We're moving InvoiceX from zero to one, and we need you to do everyting it takes to make it happen with a strong “hands-on” approach 💪🏼.
You will be involved in pretty much everything within the company, with an initial focus on:
- lead generation (outbound sales, demos, prospect feedback on the solution);
- product management (iterate on the product based on feedbacks);
- beta customer onboarding and account management;
- operations (ensuring smooth processes with our banking partners)
Eventually, you'll be part of the startup DNA, and have the ability to shape its future one of the first employees of a successful startup in the making.
👉 There is no single path for progression when you join at such an early stage. Through your journey, it's up to you to figure out what you're interested in, and take the lead!
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (75009)
- Participating to the eFounders DemoTime every quarter
- Attending to insider events within SaaS industry
- Gifts powered by one of our fellow's company
- Freelunch everyday at work with the teams
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫 while you work
- A brand new Macbook laptop
- Transportation (50%)
Share this job by mail | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter