Lead developer @LeadX
SMBs are falling behind.
And we want to help them:
We're assembling an A-team of consultants and engineers to bring SMBs on the right side of the digital divide.
We want to help traditional businesses plan and execute their cloud transition to survive in a market increasingly crowded with large, better-equipped corporations and new, digital-first incumbents.
LeadX is a new platform to help SMBs in their cloud transition.
We're part of the eFounders family. By joining our team, you'll become employee #x (low single digit, of course) of the next big thing. This is your chance to join us and shape the company in the early stages of its creation.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As the CTO of LeadX, you'll be joining a new entrepreneurial adventure in the earliest stages. You'll be building the MVP from scratch as well as setting the building blocks for our engineering culture.
Everything needs to be built, but here are some of the cool features we would like to position in our Product roadmap:
- Develop a scalable BO supporting a fully decentralized organization with in-house and freelance consultants based all over Europe
- Build an integration and automation platform for SaaS companies to help our SMB clients reach a seamless digital experience
- Build a SaaS marketplace gathering all the invoice and transaction flows
Being part of eFounders Studio, you'll have the full support of our core team, you'll be able to draw on our product-focused experience, and you'll also have a competitive salary and perks.
Here's what you should include in your application:
- A write up explaining who you are as a programmer with some details on projects you have enjoyed working on, those you didn’t, your favorite framework and why!
- Links to your Github and/or StackOverflow profiles
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web applications under pressure.
- Full-stack development experience (both frontend and backend).
- Familiarity with popular JS frameworks and web technologies overall (NodeJS, React/Redux, GraphQL, etc.)
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices (PostgreSQL).
NICE TO HAVE
- Contribution to open-source software.
- Hard skills in application deployment (AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, etc.) and version control (Git).
- Love to hack on side projects.
"Working hand in hand with talented engineers taught me the best way to build an MVP and gave me the opportunity to join Spendesk in the early days of the project."
Guilhem Bellion, Full-Stack Developer & CTO at Spendesk.
"I joined eFounders to roll up my sleeves and help build Aircall. Before that, I graduated from Centrale Lyon and then started (and failed!) a business in social hiring."
Pierre-Baptiste Béchu, Backend Engineer & Co-founder at Aircall.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience. 💪🏼
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Perks powered by one of our companies.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor 🍝
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫 while you work.
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle).