eFounders is a startup Studio. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
We act as the perfect co-founder to invent, build, and scale strong independent startups.
We already built 9 SaaS companies from the ground up:
Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest
We are currently launching new SaaS companies and we need your help to make them grow faster:
Briqs • Slite • Near • Station • DemoX 🚀
What is the Associate Program?
You want to join a promising startup and help build a great product? eFounders' Associates Program is a unique opportunity for talented professionals or graduates with a true entrepreneur mindset. More than top education degrees, we are looking for enthusiastic people with outstanding motivation.
Associates work with one or several startups at the same time doing business development, marketing, growth hacking, customer relations and more.
Their roles are crucial to the development of our companies in their pre-financial round phase.
Missions consist in helping us reviewing business opportunities through market analysis and hypothesis validation with a strong “hands-on” approach 💪🏼. You may also be involved in lead generation, account management, growth hacking and production management.
Working hand in hand with the CEO and CTO of fast growing companies, the associate will :
- Get totally immersed in the startup creation process
- Face and solve strategic and practical business challenges
- Get a central role in the exciting early stages of our companies
- Work closely with developers, product and marketing teams
Associate get to work in a unique atmosphere on multiple projects and topics with a chance to become the first employee of a successful startup in the making 😎
👉 There is no single path for progression when you join as an associate. It's up to you to figure out what you're interested in and take the lead!
The ideal candidate is:
- a recent graduate, a final year business student or a talented professional with an entrepreneur mindset, who wants to dive in the startup world
- coming from a background in a leading business or engineering school
- focused on getting things done 🎯
- able to learn fast and solve problems
- a french speaker
- A Mac laptop
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 💪🏼
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫 while you work
- Freelunch by PopChef, Frichti or La Belle Vie 🍝
- Office in the center of Paris (75009), cocooning style, flowery🌴 and lighting working rooms
- Familiar & dynamic teams!
Share this job by mail | Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter