Full Stack Developer @DemoX
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify
We have new Saas projects in the making : Briq • Zenvest • Multis • Demox • Leadx and many more to come 🚀
Sales is all about building trust and meaningful relationships. DemoX helps sales build more trust with their prospects. We're creating a fully fledged Sales Engagement Platform from scratch and we aim to become the all-in-one ‘TypeForm + Calendly + Zoom’ tailored solution.
- We’re building a next generation, state-of-the-art Sales Engagement Platform.
- The project started a few weeks ago. You will be one of the first members of a close knit team taking on a massive product and engineering challenge. We will grow in the next 12 months to reach 10 people.
- We think big - we’re building the next worldwide salestech and want you to join us.
- We're the new startup out of eFounders. Collectively, eFounders' startups raised over $120M in 2018.
- Frontend: Electron, React
- API: Graphql, Rest (Level 3)
- Video: WebRTC
- Backend: Symfony API Platform
- CI/CD: circleci, AWS/GCP
What you will do
- Lead your projects from concept to completion.
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Ship features and measure impact on usage every week.
- Learn from customers feedbacks and choose which feature to focus on.
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems...
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- You have 2+ years experience working with full-stack web apps.
- You’re knowledgeable about modern PHP/JS development methodology, process, and tooling
- Bonus: 🎤Speaker? </> Open Source contributions or projects?
- A challenging work experience building a product and a team from scratch with the ambition to become the worldwide leader.
- Strong technical culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Latest Macbook pro.
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem.
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor.
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work.