Project Manager @Zenvest
eFounders is a startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies.
Our motto? We build the future of work!
What we live for? We unleash the entrepreneurial potential of our founders!
Our pride? The 500+ employees across the world who currently work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow
We have new Saas projects in the making : Briq • Equify • Zenvest • DemoX • and many more to come 🚀
The eClub and Zenvest
Our companies are backed by the most prestigious investors in the world (Sequoia, Balderton, Index, Alven, Point 9, Accel, ...). With the growing size of our portfolio, funding events with our portfolio companies are getting more and more frequent (6 fundraisings to date in 2018) and the rounds are oversubscribed because our companies are hot! We're an early investor with significant reinvestment rights in our companies, but we aren't able to exercise these rights as we aren't a fund.
To counter this, we created two assets: one community (eClub) and one SaaS platform (Zenvest).
- The eClub is a small group of private investors to whom we offer our co-investment rights. Since launching the eClub a year ago, we've raised over 13m€ invested in 10+ rounds with 130+ members.
- Zenvest is a SaaS platform to nurture relations with our community, manage investment deal-flow, and consolidate admin tasks on all our deals. It may also become the cornerstone of other companies' investment process in the future!
You will manage both and grow them into the future operating system of all eFounders' investments!
We're looking a project manager with a crazy mission at the frontiers of entrepreneurship, fundraising and investing:
- Lead the Zenvest project: product impovement, business development (find clients for Zenvest), team management (2 developers are already in the team).
- Develop the eClub: find, pitch and convince new investors to join our community.
- Manage eClub members
- Manage the investment processes of our companies for the club : negotiate allocation with the founders, help pitch the companies to our investors, raise the money from the eClub and close each round.
This job is a perfect entry point to becoming a founder with eFounders in a few years!
- 2-3 years experience, with strong finance skills (VC, M&A, ...) and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good product sensibility
- Sharp, good communicator, empathic
- Based in Paris, French fluent needed
- Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Participating to the quarterly DemoTimes
- Top-notch talks from the leading minds in the industry
- Perks powered by one of our companies
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti or Nestor 🍝
- A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫