Full-Stack Web developer - Invoice X
We're looking for a Full-Stack Web developper to help us bootstrap a new fintech start-up @eFounders.
In a nutshell, our goal is to facilitate the management of account receivables for Small and Medium Companies and, in the future democratize the access to factoring and other financial services. We want to leverage on new innovative banking services to help companies get paid faster by their clients, hence improving their cashflow.
Being at a very early stage, you will join the team as the third member, along with the CEO and CTO.
Our stack is based on PostgreSQL/Node.js/Express/GraphQL on server side, and on React/Redux on front side. The product is currently in intense developpment for a first beta release in January 2018. And the plan is to rapidly enhance the product with new features once the first pilots are onboard.
Where will you be landing?
As an early member of the team, you will embark in a challenging mission, at the heart of a start-up creation.
We're looking for developers with previous experience in full-stack web development, with a willingness to work hard and the potential to support our growth. You will play a central role in building the platform, taking ownership of the quality of the features you build and the tools you choose with pragmatism.
You will work inside the exciting eFounders environment, where we share a passion for incredibly-crafted products.
What's my mission? 💪 🚀
As a full-stack web developer you'll
- Implement new product features on frontend as well as backend
- Develop on cutting-edge libraries (Next.js, GraphQL, Redux..)
- Work on new banking services technologies (the same as Spendesk, Lydia or Qonto are based on for instance)
- Have the opportunity to participate in the recruitments of new developers
- Be proactive on suggesting architecture improvements and product features with the rest of the team
- Collaborate in a very agile environment
Eventually, you'll be part of our adventure, and have the ability to shape our future. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can. Our product is based on one vision, but we're convinced our success will be 99% due to our team.
Who will I be working with 🤗
- With Fred, CTO currently developping the product from scratch
- In daily interactions with Alex, CEO
- In regular interactions with eFounders developpers from other teams
What do I need? 📖
- Previous experiences in web development:
- React / Redux
- Express / Node.js / SQL
- Good understanding of database structures and principles
- Being interrested or already tried GraphQL is a plus
- Passion for products, care about details and being a self-manager
- Located in Paris (75009)