At Upflow we're on a mission to help businesses getting paid faster and easier in Europe.
After releasing our MVP late January and onboarding our first companies, we're now looking at someone to join the team as a Full-Stack web developer to help us build a great product for our users.
What's UpFlow mission?
In Europe, 30% of businesses are going bankrupt because of late payments by Customers. We believe that's because they don't have the right tools, and still have too many manual actions to perform.
We're on a mission to help them manage their payments in 3 ways :
- Gaining time: by removing most of the manual actions in the order-to-cash cycle;
- Gaining money: with a systematic follow-up of late paying customers; additional payments methods, getting cash into the business.
- Gaining insights: with simple but powerful analytics made available for finance teams, sales and executives to regain control over their business.
On the long run, we have plenty of ideas to make a great product for finance teams, the future belongs to us ;)
Where will you be landing?
UpFlow is a new startup built within eFounders, the great startup studio building the future of work. UpFlow lives in the middle of other successful startups, in a thriving environment.
We're looking for developers with ideally previous experience in full-stack web development, with a willingness to work hard and the potential to support our growth. You will play a central role in building the platform, taking ownership of the quality of the features you build and the tools you choose with pragmatism.
You will work inside the exciting eFounders environment, where we share a passion for incredibly-crafted products.
What's the stack ?
Our stack is based on PostgreSQL/Node.js/Express/GraphQL on server side, and on React/Apollo on front side. The product is has now entered a beta phase with the MVP release, and we now incremently enrich the product with pilots feedbacks.
What's my mission? 💪 🚀
As a full-stack web developer you'll
- Implement new product features on frontend as well as backend
- Develop on cutting-edge libraries (Next.js, GraphQL, Redux..)
- Work on new banking services technologies (the same as Spendesk, Lydia or Qonto are based on for instance)
- Have the opportunity to participate in the recruitments of new developers
- Be proactive on suggesting architecture improvements and product features with the rest of the team
- Collaborate in a very agile environment
Eventually, you'll be part of our adventure, and have the ability to shape our future. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can. Our product is based on one vision, but we're convinced our success will be 99% due to our team.
Who will I be working with 🤗
- With Fred, CTO currently developping the product from scratch
- With Maxence who has just joined the team as Full Stack developper
- In daily interactions with Alex, CEO and Come, Business Developper
- In regular interactions with eFounders developpers from other teams
What do I need? 📖
- Previous experiences in web development:
- Express / Node.js / SQL
- Good understanding of database structures and principles
- Being interrested or already tried GraphQL is a plus
- Passion for products, care about details and being a self-manager
- Located in Paris (75009)